- About BROCKHAUS ENVIRONMENT
- Environmental technology
- Remediation of environmental damage
- Oil booms / Oil binders / Sorbing materials
- Steel and metal scrap wholesale / Container service
- Container systems
- Industry dismantling
Activated Carbon Filtration
For the purification of municipal and industrial waste water, BROCKHAUS ENVIRONMENT offers complex solutions which are individually adjusted to the respective local circumstances.
In addition to suspended particles and sludge separators, light liquid separation and the purification with stripping installations, BROCKHAUS ENVIRONMENT uses activated carbon filtration to clean waste water.
Via a pipeline system, the water to be cleaned is led into a pressure vessel filled with activated carbon. During its dwelling time in the vessel, the polluted waste water cleaned through adsorption on the surface of the activated carbon. Activated carbon has a porous structure and a large inner surface. This structure allows the activated carbon to adsorb hydrocarbon compounds and hence leave the waste water free of these compounds.
BROCKHAUS ENVIRONMENT offers standard-sized activated carbon filters with a capacity from 280l up to 25.000l. In addition to that, all special sizes can be delivered. The filters are constructed corrosion-proof and pressure-resistant. Depending on project requirement and customer demands, the filters are made of steel or stainless steel.
BROCKHAUS ENVIRONMENT policy:
Engineering planning and implementation of our system solutions for the purification of waste water are carried out by our skilled staff whose aim is to find individual and cost-oriented solutions.
In order to guarantee maximum efficiency and effectiveness, BROCKHAUS ENVIRONMENT uses only premium quality activated carbon with a very high loading capacity.
Our services at a glance:
- Acquisition of the relevant parameters
- Engineering planning and consulting
- Risk Analysis
- Authorities management
- Detailed unit planning and dimensioning
- Planning of installation and detailed graphic representation (3D drafts)
- Key-turn delivery of mobile or stationary plants
- Process controls and data transmission
- Thorough training or operating personnel
- Maintenance, Service and Operation
For further information on activated carbon filtration at BROCKHAUS ENVIRONMENT, click here.