- About BROCKHAUS ENVIRONMENT
- Environmental technology
- Remediation of environmental damage
- Oil booms / Oil binders / Sorbing materials
- Steel and metal scrap wholesale / Container service
- Container systems
- Industry dismantling
Waste water treatment
- Sump pumps
- Submersible motor pumps
- Pneumatic diaphragm pumps
- Progressive cavity pumps for the transport of pasty substances
Light liquid separator “System H”
Oils, light liquids, and heavy liquids pose an enormous danger to water. The „System H“ light fluid separator is an affordable and environmentally sound way to treat oil-contaminated water in accordance with the German Water Resources Act (WHG) and in conformity with DIN 1999-100, DIN EN 858. In all separator sizes the provisions of DIN 1999-100, DIN EN 858 are not only met but substantially exceeded. Coalescence tanks make it easy to upgrade previously installed systems (efficiency 99.9 %, LGA evaluation).
Suspended particle filter
Suspended particle filters are installed upstream to the activated carbon filters to avoid have suspended particles block the adsorption area of the activated carbon. The filter sizes here will also be individually determined.
Activated carbon filtration
BROCKHAUS ENVIRONMENT has a particularly economic adsorption technique available for treating industrial and municipal waste water. High quality activated carbon products will meet the highest demands both in terms of loading capacity and also in terms of the legally stipulated purification or pollutant levels.
When waste water is contaminated with highly volatile contaminants such as CHC (tetrachloroethylene, trichloroethylene) and aromatic hydrocarbons (benzine, tuloene, Xylene), BROCKHAUS ENVIRONMENT uses waste water treatment facilities with single or double phase stripping installations. The desorption columns, which are with tanks are impinged with the waste water from above via a system of nozzles. Air is moved through the unit in the counter current. The surface available for distilling the materials shall be highly expanded in the fill tanks and the filling height along with it, making it possible to achieve purification targets.
- Recording the exact parameters
- Engineering planning and consulting / Managing authorities
- Risk analysis / Explosion protection documents
- Detailed plant layout and dimensioning
- Turnkey delivery of stationary or mobile plants
- Process controls via data communication
- Maintenance, service and operation as well as employee training