- About BROCKHAUS MEASUREMENTS
- Measuring Technology for Soft Magnetic Materials
- Measuring Technology for Hard Magnetic Materials
- Inline Measuring Technology
- Magnetizing Technology
- Research and Development
- Support Request
- Reference list
- Gaussmeter for determining the magnetic field strength of permanent magnets and systems
- High measuring accuracy
- Extremely user-friendly
- More than 500 probes for all kinds of applications
The measuring principle is based on the measurement of Hall voltage which is created on a Hall sensor proportional to the adjacent magnetic field. The distinguishing features of BROCKHAUS Gaussmeters are their extremely high accuracy and excellent user-friendliness.
Numerous interfaces enable simple integration into automated measuring processes. As well as a RS 232 interface there are IEEE-488 and analogue outputs.
The comprehensive range of Hall probes includes conventional transverse and axial probes as well as probes for bi- and tri-axial measurement and probes for low-temperature applications and the measurement of extremely small fields.