- About BROCKHAUS MEASUREMENTS
- Measuring Technology for Soft Magnetic Materials
- Measuring Technology for Hard Magnetic Materials
- Inline Measuring Technology
- Magnetizing Technology
- Reference list
Gaussmeter BGM 101
- Hand-held device for determining magnetic field strength
- High accuracy of 0,5 % and repeatability
- Latest LiPo battery technology (USB charging)
- Easy to operate with intuitive touch screen operation
- Compact & ergonomic design
The Gaussmeter enables a precise and user-friendly magnet field measurement by means of Hall sensors. The Operation of the Gaussmeter is via a multicolour touch display and individually programmable display settings.
The Gaussmeter is supplied with a LiPo battery pack which ensures long-term operation.
The battery pack can be charged either by USB or power adapter.
Data transfer is via USB interface thus enabling further data processing of the magnet field measurement on a PC.
Special attention has been given to extremely thin and flexible Hall probes which allowmagnetic field measurements even in the tightest of spaces.
|Technical data:||BGM 101|
|Measuring mode:||measuring Hall voltage|
|Measuring range:||4 mT, 40 mT, 400 mT, 2 T, AUTO|
|Measuring frequency:||DC to 10 kHz|
|Measuring accuracy:||0.5 % for DC and AC|
|Selection of measuring range:||automatic or manual|
|Display:||320 x 240 px multicolour touch TFT|
|Probe type:||transversal (BTP-101) axial (BAP-101)|
|Temperature range:||0°C - 50°C|
|Dimensions:||L 120 mm x W 72 mm x H 25 mm|
|Power supply:||LiPo battery 2500 mAh (power supply or USB)|