- About BROCKHAUS MEASUREMENTS
- Measuring Technology for Soft Magnetic Materials
- Measuring Technology for Hard Magnetic Materials
- Inline Measuring Technology
- Magnetizing Technology
- Research and Development
- Support Request Form
- Reference list
XYZ Field Scanner
- XYZ Field Scanner for multi-dimensional presentation of field strength distribution in permanently magnetic materials, magnetic systems and components
- Up to three linear movements (x,y,z axes) and one rotational movement
- Multi-phase operated motor for movement of axes
- Motor-operated rotational movement with angle decoder
- Completely computer-controlled measuring system
- Field recording with direction, amplitude and polarity
- Scaleable vector and contour plot up to 3D
- Integration of data into QM systems
- SSQL database for saving the results
Computer-controlled measuring system for multi-dimensional presentation of field strength distribution in permanently magnetic materials, magnetic systems and components.
The measuring system is available in two versions:
A) Desktop version of XYZ table with additional 19“ container to house the measuring electronics
(working height approx. 95 cm).
B) XYZ table integrated in a support frame (working height approx. 75 cm).
The measuring electronics are also integrated in the support frame.
The aluminium/stainless steel table is designed for a tri-axial scanning system or a rotational tester. The magnets are held in a fixed position during measurement by a prism.
The system includes a self-adjustment function to the magnetic zero of the system and a zero field chamber for calibrating the field probes.
|Technical data:||XYZ Field Scanner|
|Worktable:<approx. 500 x 500 mm|
|Axis movement:||400 mm, steps of ± 0,1 mm, accuracy ± 0,01 mm, speed max. 50 mm/sec|
|Rotational movement:||angle resolution 360° / 9000|
|Measurement of field strength:<with three-channel Gaussmeter GM 460|
|Software:||- field recording: direction, amplitude, north / south pole display,
- vector plot up to 3D (adjustable scale),
- contour plot up to 3D (adjustable scale)
- XYZ position and field values indicated according to position of cursor
- storage of measuring results
- Export files (Excel/ASCII/Database)
|Cabinet:||measuring table with container|
|Dimensions:||2100 mm x 900 mm x 900 mm (height x width x depth)|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 - 60 Hz|