Our SWS filters are ideally suited for the temporary cleaning of wastewater and waste air within the chemical and petrochemical industry.
Thanks to the quick-change system, we exchange the entire filter against a filter filled with fresh activated carbon, there are no on-site emission.
The filling with high quality activated carbon guarantees you an extended activated carbon lifetime and the effective adsorption of a large number of pollutants.
- Adsorption of hydrocarbons, e.g. BTX, H₂S, NH3, Hg and other chemical substances
- Filter tanks are pressure proofed up to 6 bar
- Electrically conductive & highly resistant interior coating
- TÜV & ADR Certification
- Fast & mobile availability, plug & safe!
- No capital lock-up or maintenance costs for you – rental system
- Self-sufficient installation or ex-change of filters
- Modular expandable with BROCKHAUS equipment:
- Ex-protected pumps or blowers
- Deflagration arresters in various sizes
- Stainless steel & UPE hoses in various sizes & lengths
- Monitoring and maintenance of the cleaning plants
- Activated carbon handling:
- Change of activated carbon, large stock of various types of activated carbon
- Guaranteed take-back for reactivation or recycling
- BImSch approved waste treatment plant at the site in Plettenberg
- Cleaning of process wastewater or waste air
- Wastewater or waste air treatment for shutdowns (TAR), pigging, remediation, etc.
- Tank degassing or venting for mobile storage tanks
The following link will take you to our product video on YouTube: