Our SARA was developed to make the use of vacuum trucks safer and more environmentally friendly by cleaning their off-gas with activated carbon.
The product development was hereby funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy as part of the Central Innovation Program.
SARA allows you to meet the legal emission limits at optimal cost (e.g. German “TA-Luft” or Netherland “NeR”) .
- Adsorption of VOC, H₂S, NH3, Hg & further pollutants – even combinations of substances!
- Fast & easy connection to every vacuum truck, plug & safe!
- Shortly with EC type-examination certificate – whole system ex-protected!
- Mobile availability
- Mounted on a platform or trailer
- Upon request with BROCKHAUS towing vehicle
- Integrated gas analysis with permanent monitoring, incl. safety system with automatic N2 inertisation
- Emission avoidance when using suction trucks according to German “TA-Luft” or Dutch “NeR” – no more odor nuisance!
- Proof of cleaning performance to you and/or the authorities!
- More effective & safer than typical utilized gas scrubbers!
- Ensuring health & environmental protection at your site!
- Vacuum truck off-gas treatment during a high-pressure cleaning
- Off-gas treatment for vacuum trucks during a turnaround or day to day business
The following link will take you to our product video on YouTube: