Magnetic Measurements – Made in Germany
We are the internationally leading manufacturer of instrumentation devices and systems for the process- and quality control during the production and processing of magnetic materials.
BROCKHAUS stands for customer-oriented and sustainable solutions in all industry sectors, universities and research institutions. With our innovative products, we make a significant contribution to quality assurance in the production of stators for e-mobility.
BROCKHAUS MEASUREMENTS is an ISO-certified, globally oriented company and closely interlinked with the markets through representatives in many countries. Our calibration laboratory is DAkkS accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018. For the Asian market our representative office BROCKHAUS CHINA is on site in Beijing. For the USA, Canada and Mexico, our BROCKHAUS USA team is available on site.
- Measuring Technology for Soft Magnetic Materials
- Measuring Technology for Hard Magnetic Materials
- Inline Measuring Technology
- Automated Measuring Technology
- DAkkS accredited calibration laboratory
BROCKHAUS MEASUREMENTS has many years of experience and has acquired well-proven expertise in the field of testing electrotechnical materials. Working in close cooperation with our customers we have become the leading manufacturer in Europe of measuring systems for quality control of magnetic materials.
Our customers work with magnetizable materials, hard magnetic (permanently magnetic) and soft magnetic. Most of these customers are manufacturers of electric motors, generators and transformers, but they also include producers of laminations made from electrical steel and manufacturers of electrical steel and hard magnetic materials. We also count research institutes and universities among our customers.
BROCKHAUS MEASUREMENTS supplies complete solutions for the field of magnetism.
- Manufacture and sales of measuring instruments for hard and soft magnetic materials and of magnetizing devices.
- Buying and selling of tested and calibrated used instruments.
- Service such as measuring to order, calibration, magnetizing to order.
- Also technological advice extending far beyond the product and application.
Where our customers use our technology:
- Research and Development
- Goods reception
- Testing of samples when selecting new suppliers
- Quality control during production
- Optimization of production processes